- David Abrams – seminal philosopher, creative, playful magician, gifted writer.
- Ann Amberg – artist, teacher, book designer
- Charles Eisenstein – Thinker, Writer, Speaker
- David Korten
- Lou Niznik (RIP)
- Lou taped really cool stuff (Thomas Berry, etc.) for years. Here is one YouTube collection. There may be more.
- Peter Mayer – musician, bard, story-teller
- Peter Mayer writes songs for a small planet—songs about interconnectedness and the human journey; about the beauty and the mystery of the world. Whimsical, humorous, and profound, his music breaks the boundaries of “folk”, and transcends to a realm beyond the everyday love song, to a place of wonder at the very fact of life itself…. Read more at https://www.petermayer.net
- A taste of Peter on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgidmxdmlXs&feature=related (3:26)
- I’ve listened to this album hundreds of times! “The Great Story” is great! The song “Blue Boat Home” opens this album. Listen to it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtZUM0JhLvc (3:59)
- Peter says: I recently had the opportunity to work with Connie Barlow and Michael Dowd at “The Great Story,” who have put together a compilation of my music–songs of mine which they find relevant to their work. Here is a description of what they do:
- “Since 2002, TheGreatStory.org has served as an educational tool for those inspired by a sacred telling of the epic of evolution as revealed through mainstream science. It has been a key resource for those working to bridge the divide between science and religion while envisioning a thriving future for all life on Earth.”
- Jan Novotka https://www.jannovotka.com
- Since the early 1990’s Jan has been composing songs that flow effortlessly through her. She sings of the sacredness and oneness of all, the unfolding Universe, care for Earth, the awakening of a new and vast dimension of human consciousness, and the Still, Silent Presence within. Her music touches people of all faiths, cultures, and backgrounds.
Current Moon Phase
Waning Gibbous Moon The moon is 20 days old
Translate via GooglePowered by Google Translate.